The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency lists indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to public health today.
Removing pollutants and allergens in your homes air can do wonders for your health, and the quality of your life.
When you’re ready to improve your indoor air quality, you’ll find us in Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Eagan, Edina, Hastings, Maplewood, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Roseville, North Saint Paul, Saint Paul, Saint Paul Park, South Saint Paul, Stillwater, West Lakeland, West Saint Paul, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, and many more locations in Minnesota.
We’d recommend one of the following filtration systems to improve your homes air quality.
Electronic Air Cleaners
Our Air Cleaners clean the air by pulling it from every room in your home through the return air ducts, filtering it and sending clean air back into your home.
Our products will permanently trap and kill captured bacteria and spores, and we offer the best air cleaner for removal of virus-sized particles, to help improve indoor air quality and your health too.
- Traps 99% of airborne pollen, mold and particles
- Eliminates 98% of airborne bacteria-sized particles
- Removes 94% of respirable dust
- Removes up to 80% of airborne virus-sized particles-something no other air cleaner in the industry can do!
- Easy to maintain
Protect your family and your home from the unhealthy and damaging effects of over-dry air.
Do you suffer from:
- Dry nose?
- Cracked, itchy skin?
- Sore throats?
- Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms?
- Painful static shocks?
Then you could benefit from a humidifier.
- Aprilaire Model 600 Whole-house Humidifier (VIEW PDF)
- Features the same performance benefits of other Aprilaire Humidifiers
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.7 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size
By using UV-C lamps, particles and germs are destroyed and prevented from being re-circulated to the air in your home.
For cleaner air trust an Ultraviolet Treatment System from Rheem.
- Rheem UV-C Lamp (VIEW PDF)
- Highly Efficient – Kills mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by the lamp.
- Easy Lamp Replacement – LED light indicates lamp replacement is required and snap-in lamp design makes replacement easy.
- Safe Design – Sealed unit design prevents accidental contact with UV rays.
- Long Lamp Life – Advanced technology optimizes lamp life up to five years.