Metro Heating & Cooling deemed an Essential Service during Stay-At Home Order.
Metro Heating & Cooling is fully dedicated to maintaining a healthy environment for all our employees and customers. To ensure we keep our team and customers safe we require all team members to follow CDC and World Health Organization guidelines. We are screening all customers and team members for symptoms through phone calls. prior to our visit.
Listed below are some of the precautions we have taken to ensure the health and safety of everyone we interact with.
Protocol Enacted to Protect Our Customers and Employees
- Any employee who is sick must stay home to ensure the health of others.
- Any employee with a family member who is sick must stay home to ensure the health of others.
- All employees have been equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
- All employees have been equipped with face-masks.
- Our office is closed to visitors. Please call us!
- Team members are working from home to follow CDC guidelines of social distancing.
- All team meetings have been postponed until further notice
- Installers, Apprentices, Helpers and Service technicians will limit large gatherings by using set times to visit the office for stocking of supplies.
In Home Process
- Employees will greet you at the door to explain our process and answer any initial questions you may have.
- Upon arrival inside the home, we ask that you and others in your home observe social distancing whenever possible.
- Technicians and Estimators have been given alternate procedures for signing paperwork to ensure customer and employee safety.
We are fully committed to ensuring the health and safety of our customers and employees. If you have any questions or concerns regarding health and safety please notify one of our team members.