Twin Cities Area Heating Repairs & Furnace Installation
Winter is coming, and soon we’ll be experiencing the fury of flurries and storms. This is the time of the year we have a significant number of calls for heating repair and furnace installation.
Don’t let yourself face an oncoming blizzard with a broken furnace. A little planning for preventative care can go a long way to keeping your family safe and warm this winter.
The rush to get service means we can become backlogged by the number of requests for assistance we receive. This is why we highly encourage people to contact us before the worst of the winter hits Minneapolis. This way you’ll get timely service, and you’ll be prepared to handle the cold nights with a thoroughly serviced heating system or a brand new furnace.
Repair or Replace? What Should You Do?
There are signs of when it’s time to have your furnace or boiler replaced. By themselves, none of them indicate you should replace your furnace. However, ask yourself the following questions to give yourself an idea about the state of your furnace.
- Is your furnace older than 15 years old?
- How many times in the past two winters have you had to have repair work done?
- Does it make any unusual squealing, rattling, humming, or other usual sounds?
- Do you see any unusual rust, crack, or corrosion on the casing?
- Has your heating bill suddenly increased? Ask your neighbors what they pay for heating, if they are paying significantly less, it could be the sign of a problem. Also, older furnaces often aren’t energy efficient, and they have higher costs.
If you have any of these problems, it’s a sign you should have an experienced HVAC technician inspect your heating system.
“What Are You Going To Do For Me?”
This one of the most common questions we get from our customers. The answer is, it depends. The only way to get an answer is to have a thorough examination of your heating unit.
Our team of trained and certified HVAC technicians will come out to your home and perform an inspection of your heating unit.
- The technician will inspect your heating unit to assess its current condition. If you are having a problem with your unit, they will diagnose the problem and explain the situation. We won’t try to sell you anything you don’t need.
- We will present your options and let you make a decision. If you have hesitations because of the price or the amount of work involved, let our technician know. They understand everybody has a different situation and there are budgetary limitations that must be considered.
- Once you make your decision, we’ll get to work and take care of the situation.
We can also look at more than just your heating unit. We also service heat pumps, thermostats, and water heaters.
Who We Are And Why You Can Trust Us
We are very aware there are many heating companies you could call in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. We know the best way to serve you is to earn your loyalty with hard work and fair prices. We are very proud of our excellent Better Business Bureau A+ rating.
However, we believe the real testament to our services is our happy and returning customers.
Additionally, by using Metro Heating and Cooling you get:
- Over 400 years of combined HVAC experience
- We don’t pay commision, so there is no pressure to sell you anything you don’t want. The only thing we want our technicians to do is to solve your problem and leave you satisfied with our work.
- Our staff is prompt and clean. We won’t leave a mess in your home when we are finished.
- We are licensed and bonded to perform both heating, cooling, and plumbing work.