For Minneapolis & St. Paul boiler replacement or installation, call Metro Heating & Cooling
Is it time to replace your old boiler system?
When winter rolls in, keeping your home warm and comfortable quickly becomes the top priority. However, if your furnace or boiler is older, you may find it difficult to maintain comfortable temperatures inside your house.
At Metro Heating and Cooling, our experienced technicians want to help, whether your old boiler needs a repair or the time has come to replace your boiler.
Boilers generally last for several years, but do require regular boiler maintenance and eventual replacement. If you are in need of a new boiler, we can help.
Here are a few surefire signs it’s time to replace your boiler:
- You’ve noticed an increase in your heating costs
- Repairs are almost constant
- The boiler system is over 15 years old
- There are strange noises coming from the furnace
If you live in Minneapolis, St. Paul or surrounding Twin Cities suburbs and are concerned about the condition of your heating system, we can help. Are you ready to upgrade from your old boiler to a new boiler? We provide new boiler installation to homeowners throughout the Twin Cities metro. Metro Heating & Cooling can assist you with all your boiler installation needs as we service the entire Minneapolis, MN area.
Our team has over 400 years of combined HVAC and Plumbing experience. With a team of over 50 employees that are dedicated, fully trained and certified in the residential and commercial heating and air conditioning industries.
How do we replace a boiler?
Metro Heating and Cooling boiler replacement experts do a thorough analysis of your home heating needs. Before we install a new boiler, we review your home size, existing distribution system, and system components including radiators or baseboard heating units. We’ll advise and discuss with you the various boiler heating options, giving you the information required to make the right choice for your home’s unique heating needs.
We are proud to carry a line of industry-leading boilers to fit any Minneapolis or St. Paul area home. We are dedicated to providing you with the right heating system that fits your budget and your needs. We have selected Peerless as our #1 brand for boilers because of their affordability and dependability.
Through experience, technology and innovation, Peerless continues to be a top manufacturer in the hydronic heating industry.
Call us at (651) 294-7798 for more information about Peerless boilers, and why we recommend them for your home.
- Our most popular boiler
- Natural Draft (Chimney) Venting; Up to 83.8% AFUE
- Standing Pilot or Intermittent Ignition
- Low profile design, allowing the boiler to be installed in areas with low ceilings.
- Deluxe Insulated Enameled Steel Jacket Reduces Boiler
- Heat Loss
- Limited Lifetime warranty on the cast iron heat exchanges
Burnham ES2 High Efficiency Cast Iron Boiler
- The only 85% AFUE Natural Draft (Chimney) Vent Cast Iron Boiler Available
- Qualifies for Energy Star Rebates
- Efficient Operation Saves Homeowners Money
- Innovative Design, Made in America
- Ideal Replacement for Millions of Existing Boiler Installations
- Burnham IQ Control System
- 7 sizes; 70, 280 MBH
- Space saving design
- 15 to 1 turndown ratio
- Advanced modulating gas condensing boiler; up to 95% AFUE
- Optional Wi-Fi remote control system
- Stainless steel heat exchanger saves energy and reduces greenhouse gasses
How much does a new boiler installation cost?
At Metro Heating & Cooling, new boiler installations run anywhere between $4,500 and $10,000. If you are in the market for replacing an old boiler in your home within the Twin Cities area, contact us to get started today.