Water Softener Installation & Replacement Near Minneapolis, Minnesota
Metro Plumbing Heating & Cooling is proud to install and repair water softeners and filtration systems for Saint Paul and Minneapolis area residents. Contact us today to schedule a FREE water treatment consultation. We guarantee you’ll love your water treatment system installed by Metro Heating & Cooling. Water treatment systems are ideal for homes with either city or well water. Hard or untreated water can cause harm to your dishwasher, water heater, faucets, and prompt premature replacement costs.
Benefits of Installing a whole-home Water Softener
- Increased appliance life – Minerals in hard water harm the internal parts of appliances such as, dishwashers, water heaters, washing machines and faucets. Soft water increases the life of your dishwasher and water heater by reducing calcium buildup; causing them to run longer more efficiently.
- More enjoyable showering experience – It’s amazing how much more enjoyable a shower can be with soft water. You’ll definitely notice the difference!
- Cleaner dishes and long-lasting clothes – Soft water will make your dishes cleaner with less soap scum. Fabric cleaned with soft water will feel softer and last longer.
Marlo CMP Series Water Softeners
Marlo CMP Series residential water softener removes calcium and magnesium hardness minerals in your water. Soft water will save you money by extending the life of water using appliances. Choose from 22,000 grain softener all the up to a 60,000 grain. These softeners come in a single unit model or double unit models.
Marlo CCAF Series Carbon Filter
Marlo CCAF Series Water Filters use Catalytic Activated Carbon Media to reduce undesirable taste and odor in your water. The Marlo CCAF carbon filter removes chloramine, chlorine, hydrogen sulfide and dissolved organic compound from your home’s water. The filter is maintenance free and controlled by an automatic control valve which periodically backwashes the carbon which cleans the tank and resettles the carbon bed.
- Removes Chloramine, chlorine and other chemicals from your water
- Great tasting water from every tap in your house.
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long warranty on mineral tank and control valve
- User friendly control for customizable programming to meet your needs
Reverse Osmosis System Installation (RO System)
Many of us purchase Brita water filter pitchers, bottled water, or a water filter for the refrigerator. These all work, but nothing compares to a whole home water filtration system. Metro Plumbing will provide Reverse Osmosis water filtration right under your sink.
Whole-home water filtration systems remove taste odor and any minerals or chemicals that could be in your water.
Local St. Paul, Minnesota Water Softener Installation Experts
Call us today at (651) 294-7798 or fill out our form online to schedule an appointment.