Did you know that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency lists indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to public health today?
Poor indoor air quality can cause respiratory issues in healthy people.
Can you imagine what it does to those people suffering from asthma and other respiratory problems?
How Can Metro Heating & Air Improve Your Air Quality?
To ensure the air quality in your home or business is as clean as possible, it’s essential to have a reputable HVAC contractor in your corner. We’ve helped homeowners and business owners throughout St. Paul and the entire Twin Cities improve the air they breathe.
Electronic air cleaners and humidifiers are two valuable tools to help you combat poor indoor air quality by removing pollutants from the air, and you are also improving your health and quality of life too.
Electronic air cleaners
The air in your home is cleaned by your furnace which pulls the air through your return ducts, past the filter and then sending it back into your air stream.
Our products trap and kill bacteria and mold spores, and also remove virus-sized particles so your air is clean.
- Traps 99% of airborne pollen, mold and particles
- Eliminates 98% of airborne bacteria-sized particles
- Removes 94% of respirable dust
- Removes up to 80% of airborne virus-sized particles-something no other air cleaner in the industry can do!
- Easy to maintain
Overly dry air is harmful, and our humidifiers can eliminate the harm and make you and your family more comfortable.
Do you suffer from:
- Dry nose?
- Cracked, itchy skin?
- Sore throats?
- Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms?
- Painful static shocks?
Then you could benefit from a humidifier.
Protect your family and your home from the unhealthy and damaging effects of over-dry air.
- Features the same performance benefits of other Aprilaire Humidifiers
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture in comparison to competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.7 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly-constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size
Ultraviolet lamps destroy particles and germs, keeping them from being re-circulated through the air, so we recommend a Rheem Ultraviolet Treatment System that will get the job done.
If you want cleaner air, then trust an Ultraviolet Treatment System from Rheem.
- Highly Efficient – Kills mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by the lamp.
- Easy Lamp Replacement – LED light indicates lamp replacement is required and snap-in lamp design makes replacement easy.
- Safe Design – Sealed unit design prevents accidental contact with UV rays.
- Long Lamp Life – Advanced technology optimizes lamp life up to five years.